The Frankowski Firm is investigating claims pertaining to Angel E. Aquino-Velez of Miami, Florida, who has been registered with Morgan Stanley since February 2010. Aquino has also been registered with Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith, Inc. in Guaynabo, Puerto Rico (September 2006-September 2009) and UBS Financial Services, Inc. in Manati, Puerto Rico (May 2000-September 2006). The Morgan Stanley broker has been the target of a number of customer complaints pertaining to closed-end funds and Puerto Rico municipal bonds. According to FINRA’s BrokerCheck, Aquino has been the target of the following complaints:
- November 2015: A customer alleged unsuitable investments, overconcentration, and misrepresentations concerning closed-end funds.
- November 2015: A customer alleged, among other things, unsuitability and misrepresentation with respect to purchases of municipal bonds in accounts from 2012 to 2015.
- July 2015: A customer alleged, among other things, unsuitability with respect to the recommendation and overconcentration of municipal bonds in trust accounts from 2012 to 2014.
- April 2014: A customer alleged, among other things, misrepresentation with respect to the purchases of Puerto Rico Municipal Bonds in their accounts from April to December of 2012.
- April 2014: A customer alleged that from 2005 t0 2014 recommendation of a reckless and unsuitable concentration in risky closed-end funds.